Reposer Dessert Plate
Reposer Dessert Plate
Material: Pottery 陶器（赤荒土）
Dimension: φ145mm / H19mm
The "Reposer" (to rest in French) series is meant to present a calm and quiet Japanese tea time. The item range: Reposer teacup, 11 round plate/saucer, and dessert plate, which give a really chic feeling.
- The teacup is cylindrical and narrowed towards the rim, so it fits comfortably in your hands and keeps your drink hot longer.
- The 11 round plate can be used as a saucer or a teabag plate.
- The dessert plate will be useful for serving confectionery and also side dishes or as a saucer to rest teacup and a small portion of sweets or snacks at the same time.
This line features a subdued color scheme and subtle charms, which result from rough clay and our glaze recipe.
* Rough clay is used, so the rim and surface may feel coarse.
* The way color irregularities and baked nuances occur varies from item to item due to the properties of the glaze and firing degrees.
Import directly from Japan
Please note that since most of our products are handcrafted by artisans, each piece might be subtle variations in size, weight, or colour. Due to the nature of handmade products, all orders are final sales and non-returnable. We appreciate your understanding.
Please read the instructions of each product carefully before using it.
You can always contact us for any questions at email@example.com
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
In case of damages, please contact us within 24 hours after the item arrives via firstname.lastname@example.org
We will require photos or videos of the damaged items with details to help our team to assessed and process it. If products are misused we will not accept responsibility for any damage caused, please read the instructions of each product carefully.
The exchange only applies if receive the wrong item, and we would cover your shipping cost. We appreciate you sending it back with original packaging, and in new condition with the original tags and/or stickers still attached. Please help us package exchange item well so that they are not damaged during the journey.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
*Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.