Reposer Dessert Plate
Material: Pottery 陶器（赤荒土）
Dimension: φ145mm / H19mm
The "Reposer" (to rest in French) series is meant to present a calm and quiet Japanese tea time. The item range: Reposer teacup, 11 round plate/saucer, and dessert plate, which give a really chic feeling.
- The teacup is cylindrical and narrowed towards the rim, so it fits comfortably in your hands and keeps your drink hot longer.
- The 11 round plate can be used as a saucer or a teabag plate.
- The dessert plate will be useful for serving confectionery and also side dishes or as a saucer to rest teacup and a small portion of sweets or snacks at the same time.
This line features a subdued color scheme and subtle charms, which result from rough clay and our glaze recipe.
* Rough clay is used, so the rim and surface may feel coarse.
* The way color irregularities and baked nuances occur varies from item to item due to the properties of the glaze and firing degrees.
Import directly from Japan